Monday 18 August 2008

The vintage 20th Century boy

I've been recovering from a very hectic weekend, flew to Denmark then to Belgium to visit my vintage design tribe and then onto the Dam and picked up some nice zero zero . My whole purpose in Denmark was to buy a Hans Wegner original 1950's sofa made from pure wool with an amazing beutifull rosewood and teak base. And this was a beutie, an absolute stonker, I was drooling dribble at the very sight of it and I got an erection thats how nice this sofa was, just ahhhhhmaaazing.
The sofa belonged to the dutches of Copenhagen and once she saw me salivating and all horney ( and got wind that I was going to flog it for a huge profit) she got cold feet on the deal and would'nt let the sofa out of her sight.
How naff is that!!!.
So unfortunately no nice photo of a 1950's original Hans Wegner sofa.
( hoorray i hear you say)
Instead, check this out, the vintage 20th Century boy Mark Boland and T Rex for all my friends


Lots of love to my vintage design tribe from original compulsive design



No comments: