Thursday 14 August 2008

My new Irish online vintage design store

Hi my name is Noel and I run a new Irish online vintage design store. We are based in Ireland, Kilkenny and this is going to be my first blogg. Any tips or suggestions in how to make friends with a similar interest in vintage design furniture please contact me at www.myspace.com/originalcompulsivedesign and add a comment, or, add yourself as a friend.

Finn Stone is a british designer and I have I included a picture of his chairs that I have in my online store. He is a very cool designer. The name of our online store is Original Compulsive Design and we are trying to provide vintage design items at accessible prices, which is not that easy when you are based in Ireland. We don't have a great history of vintage design furniture in Ireland, so, sourcing items in Ireland is difficult, as the stock is not here!! its getting better though. Sourcing nice vintage design furniture can be time consumming and this can carry hidden costs re shiping etc, but we will try to be as competitive as we can in this growing market. Please check out our website and any comments or feedback will be welcomed and appreciated.
Take care and thanks, Noel ( Original Compulsive Design )

No comments: