Friday 24 October 2014

Ten Vintage Items for the Dublin Flea

Ten Vintage Items for the Dublin Flea this Sunday.... Some items reduced by 50 % so grab a vintage bargain.

Scandinavian Leather on Stained rosewood Armchair - vintaghe 1970s - Vintage Furniture Ireland - Original Compulsive Design
Scandinavian Leather on Stained Rosewood Armchair 1970s 
email me




Vintage Sofa Bed made by Hughie Smith of Navan Furniture - Vintage Furniture Ireland - Original Compulsive Design
Vintage Sofa Bed made by Hughie Smith of Navan Furniture  email me
Vintage Sofa Bed made by Hughie Smith in Navan
Vintage Sofa Bed made by Hughie Smith of Navan Furniture
Vintage 1970s Raleigh Twenty Shopper Bicycle
Vintage 1970s Raleigh Twenty Shopper Bicycle  email me
                                                   
1950s Pine Kitchen Table with Formica Top
1950s Pine Kitchen Table with Formica Top  email me
1970s Orange Tellux Record Player -Original Compulsive Design - Vintage Ireland
1970s Orange Tellux Record Player  email me
Original Compulsive Design - Vintage Ireland
Vintage Orange Tellux Record Player  email me
1930s Life Time of Dublin Wardrobe - Original Compulsive Design - Vintage Furniture Ireland
1930s Life Time of Dublin Wardrobe  email me
1930s Life Time of Dublin Wardrobe - Original Compulsive Design - Vintage Furniture Ireland
1930s Life Time of Dublin Wardrobe  email me
Danish Style Rosewood highback armchair very comfy- Original Compulsive Design - Vintage Furniture Ireland
Danish Style high-back armchair vintage and very comfy  email me
1960s Parker Knoll Armchair very comfy - Vintage Furniture Ireland - OCD
1960s Parker Knoll Armchair very comfy email me
1920s Oak Chest of drawers, stripped ready for waxing  - Vintage Furniture Ireland - OCD
1920s Oak Chest of drawers, stripped ready for waxing  email me

We Provide affordable Vintage Furniture throughout Ireland, Europe and The UK, Original Compulsive Design -  Vintage Central, Ireland 

No comments: